You can visit the official web from Empire State Building (ESB) in:
On ESB Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) you can find answers like that::
* How many floors does the Empire State Building have and what year was it built?
102 floors. Was built between 1930 and 1931
* I would like to know how tall the Empire State building is.
The building is 1,453 feet, 8 9/16 inches or 443.2 meters to the top of the lightning rod.
* How many steps to the top of the building?
There are 1,860 steps from street level to the 102nd floor.
* Does the Empire State Building get hit by lightning?
Yes, the building is designed to serve as a lightning rod for the surrounding area - it is struck by lightning about 100 times per year.
On FAQ Kids you can found:
* How many bricks in the Empire State Building?
There are roughly 10 million bricks and 200,000 cubic feet of Indiana limestone.
* How much does the building weight?
The approximate weight 365,000 tons.
Here you can see the actual entrance (according Street View) and the appearence few years ago:
As you can see, the official place is:
350 5th Ave, New York, NY 10001, Estados Unidos
Here you can see it on a map. It's between the 5th Avenue and the West 34th and West 33rd
And, to end this coment about ESB, we must make reference to King Kong: