(if + present simple) + (present simple)
També es pot intercanviar la posició.
Seria, pràcticament el if de la programació.En general es tracta de que pasa alguna cosa i te una conseqüència. Si l'aigua arriba a 100 graus, bull.
Podriem canviar el if per un when i la frase tendria el mateix significat.
00. (not / rain / the flowers / die)
01. (I / wake up late / I / be late for work)
02. (my husband / cook / he / burn the food)
03. (Julie / not wear a hat / she / get sunstroke)
04. (children / not eat well / they / not be healthy)
05. (you / mix water and electricity / you / get a shock)
06. (people / eat / too many sweets / they / get fat)
07. (you / smoke / you / get yellow fingers)
08. (children / play outside / they / not get overweight)
09. (you / heat ice / it / melt)
10. (I / speak to John / he / get annoyed)
11. (I / feel good the next day / I / go to bed early)
12. (lots of people / come / Jenny / have a party)
13. (she / buy expensive clothes / she / go shopping)
14. (my daughter / pass her exams / she / work hard)
15. (David / be sick / he / drink milk)
16. (the river / freeze / it / be very cold)
17. (I / like to visit the museums / I / be in a new city)
18. (I / cycle to work / the weather / be fine)
19. (my flatmate / clean it really well / she / clean the house)
20. (everybody / be grumpy / it / rain a lot)
21.(He / get a headache / he / use the computer too much)
00. If it doesn’t rain, the flowers die.
01. If I wake up late, I’m late for work.
02. If my husband cooks, he burns the food.
03. If Julie doesn’t wear a hat, she gets sunstroke.
04. If children don’t eat well, they aren’t healthy.
05. If you mix water and electricity, you get a shock.
06. If people eat too many sweets, they get fat.
07. If you smoke, you get yellow fingers.
08. If children play outside, they don’t get overweight.
09. If you heat ice, it melts.
10. If I speak to John, he gets annoyed.
11. I feel good the next day if I go to bed early.
12. Lots of people come if Jenny has a party.
13. She buys expensive clothes if she goes shopping.
14. My daughter passes her exams if she works hard.
15. David is sick if he drinks milk.
16. The river freezes if it’s very cold.
17. I like to visit the museums if I am in a new city.
18. I cycle to work if the weather is fine.
19. My flatmate cleans really well if she cleans the house.
20. Everybody is grumpy if it rains a lot.
21. He gets a headache if he uses the computer too much.