dilluns, 9 de novembre del 2015

Second conditional

http://www.perfect-english-grammar.com/second-conditional-exercise-1.html

Second Conditional Form           

Make the second conditional

1) If I (be) you, I (get) a new job.

2) If he (be) younger, he (travel) more.

3) If we (not/be) friends, I (be) angry with you.

4) If I (have) enough money, I (buy) a big house.

5) If she (not/be) always so late, she (be) promoted.

6) If we (win) the lottery, we (travel) the world.

7) If you (have) a better job, we (be) able to buy a new car.

8) If I (speak) perfect English, I (have) a good job.

9) If we (live) in Mexico, I (speak) Spanish.

10) If she (pass) the exam, she (be) able to enter university.

11) She (be) happier if she (have) more friends.

12) We (buy) a house if we (decide) to stay here.

13) They (have) more money if they (not/buy) so many clothes.

14) We (come) to dinner if we (have) time.

15) She (call) him if she (have) his number.

16) They (go) to Spain on holiday if they (like) hot weather.

17) She (pass) the exam if she (study) more.

18) I (marry) someone famous if I (be) a movie star.

19) We (not/be) late again if we (buy) a new car.

20) You (lose) weight if you (eat) less.


Answers:

1) If I were you I'd get a new job

2) If he were younger, he'd tavel more

3) If we weren't friends, I'd be angry with you

4) If I had enough money, I would buy a big house

5) If she weren't always so late, she would be promoted

6) If we won the lottery, we would travel the world

7) If you had a a better job, we would be able to buy a new car.

8) If I spoke perfect English, I would have a good job

9) If we lived in Mexico, I would speak Spanish

10) If she passed the exam, she would be able to enter university.

11) She would be happier if she had more friends.

12) We would buy a house if we decided to stay here.

13) They would have more money if they didn't buy so many clothes.

14) We would come to dinner if we had time.

15) She would call him if she had his number

16) They would go to Spain on holiday if they liked hot weather.

17) She would pass the exam if she studied more

18) I would marry someone famous if I were a movie star.

19) We wouldn't be late again if we bought a new car.

20) You would lose weight if you ate less.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada